Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday's Munchie



Cookies & Cream Mini Cheescakes

My husband loves anything cookies and cream. I was looking for something to make for dessert and I came across THIS recipe on The Girl Who Ate Everything blog and made it and it was SO easy and my hubby loved them! They reminded us a lot of our favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I definitely recommend making these but only if you don't mind going back for seconds!

Here is my spin on the recipe......
(I cut the original recipe in half and then in half again because I have a small family and didn't want the temptation of having all that cheesecake in my fridge :)

1 package of Neufchatle cream cheese (1/3 less fat than regular cream cheese)
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup melted white chocolate chips
4-5 crushed Oreos
6 whole Oreos

Mix the cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer.
Add the vanilla and egg & mix
Next, add 1/4 cup of sour cream
Melt your white chocolate chips in a separate dish
Add 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into the chocolate and stir
Now, add the chocolate into the rest of the cheese mixture.
Mix in your crushed Oreos.
Place an Oreo in the bottom of a lined muffin tin and pour the mixture over the Oreo cookie.
(I fill to the very top of the muffin tin).

Bake at 275 for 22-25 minutes.
Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes and once cool remove from pan and refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with whip cream!

Makes 6-7 mini cheesecakes

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Oh, I will have to make that! I made a cheese cake last week and its still in the refrigerator, I think everyone else has forgot about it, so in reality I've eaten it all.

    ReplyDelete