Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday's Favorites Fall Pt. 2

It has been a bit chilly here in Tucson and I am loving it! I have been able to wear a couple of my favorite sweaters and my comfortable ugg boots. We are getting ready to take our family pictures and I am trying to put together our wardrobe for it. I think we are going to wear jewel tones (plum, deep pink, navy). Here are a couple of my favorites that I have come across for the whole family.

1. For my girlies I am thinking either this sweater......


or this one. Both are from Old Navy.

For me, I was thinking this top from Old Navy

Or this sweater from American Eagle


For my cute hubby, I was thinking this puffy vest from Old Navy. I'm not sure if he will go for it, so just in case the other option is....
















this button-up from American Eagle that would look mighty fine on him.








Happy Friday to you!


* I was not paid to talk about any of these items. I just loves these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment