Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friday's Favorites

Before I became a mommy, I had a ton of beauty products. I had a different shampoo for each day, a million bath & body lotions, a ton of make-up and don't get me started on my wardrobe! Since then I have down-graded my stash a bit, just because I don't really have the time to worry about what scent I will wear everyday and the luxury of a hot bubble bath each night (those were the days!) But, I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some sort of bath & beauty bag. So, on to my favorite beauty must-have's!

Dry Shampoo by Suave


This is a must have for a busy mom! When you don't have time to wash your hair everyday, you spray this dry shampoo on areas of your hair that get oily. It absorbs oil and has a nice fresh scent, too! I had a coupon for this particular brand and haven't tried anything else because I really like this one so far!

Illuminating Mascara by Loreal

I LOVE this mascara. It gives your eyelashes a shimmer. It isn't a mascara you wear everyday. I wear it on dates with my hubby and to church. I have the bronze mascara and it comes in black too.








C.O. Bigelow Lipgloss from Bath & Body Works


I love this because it has a hint of color and it is infused with mint, so it makes you feel fresh and lovely.



Oh & one of my favorite bubble baths is




Sleep-Lavender Vanilla from Bath & Body. Its a soft smell that gets you relaxed and ready for bed.










* I was not paid to talk about any of these items. I just loves these products!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome. I never knew there was dry shampoo. I'll look for that the next time I'm at the store.

    ReplyDelete