Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Letter From Santa

I know, I have been absent fro a bit. My little one celebrated her 1st birthday and then became a sick girl with a very high fever for almost a week. I was a little nervous. Thankfully, it was just a virus and she is much better. Now I can TRY to accomplish my LONG to-do list this Christmas Season.
If you haven't gotten on the Pinterest band wagon, you should. It is awesome! Well, for crafty & DIY people it is an amazing. On Pinterest the other day I found on the post office website that you can send a letter to The North Pole and they will send back the letter inside your envelope back to you with North Pole postmark. How neat is that? So, to take it a step further I found a website that has free letters from Santa that you can print up. They have 4 or 5 different letters to choose from, different backgrounds and you can personalize it with your childs name, age & gender. So, I printed one up for my 3 year old. I put that in a smaller envelope and addressed it to her with a stamp on it. I put that in a bigger envelope and addressed it to The North Pole. Easy as Pie. She is going to LOVE it! I can't wait to get it back and have her open it.

Here are the link to the websites I used




No comments:

Post a Comment