Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Favorites Fall Edition



I just love Fall! I love the smell in the air, fall clothes, anything pumpkin and the anticipation for Christmas! Even though I live in sunny Arizona I like to pretend I live in a cool, crisp place where the leaves really turn colors and fall to the ground. So, now that Halloween is past us, lets celebrate FALL! Here are a couple of my favorite Fall items.....

Bath & Body Works candle Leaves


I just love this scent. It smells what you think Fall smells like.



Old Navy Riding Boots
I just bought these a couple of weeks ago, (I bought mine in brown) and just love them!



Skinny Jean

I bought mine from Charlotte Ruse awhile back and just love everything about them. They are really leggings that look like jeans. They are so comfortable and stretchy and adorable. They go perfect with my new riding boots.

Happy Fall!






* I was not paid to talk about any of these items. I just loves these products!

1 comment:

  1. We all get lost sometimes, don't worry about it. Awesome stuff, I'm planning a birthday list these might make the top 10. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete