Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday's Favorite's

Summer is officiallly here!  I'm excited that I am not pregnant this summer and can have fun with my kiddos outside (hopefully outside in our trying to grow grass backyard).

My list of Favorites this week have all been given the thumbs up from Grace & Mommy!

1.  How to Potty Train in Less than a Day

Grace just recently became potty trained (I think it was the beginning of April) and I read this book How to Potty Train in Less than a Day and it was the best book!  Grace totally got the concept in one day and it took about a a full week to have her complely potty trained (nighttime and all).  She still will have the occasional accident at Grandma's house when she is too busy playing with her cousins to remember to go, but other than that she was a breeze to potty train.
If you are needing to potty train a little one, I just recommend if you use this method, study it, be committed and don't look back.  Don't be wishy washy about it.  Yes, every child is different but this method works, you just have to do it!!!!!  I promise it works, you just have to know the right time for you and your child when you are ready to potty train.

2.  My 2 year old is a book worm!  Grace has always loved books, but within the past couple of weeks all, it seems like she is always carrying a book around with her.  Even, when we go to someone else's house she plays with the toys for a bit and then finds the books and wants me to read to her.  I'm not complaining one bit!  I love that she loves books.  I was the same way as a kid.  I hope it sticks with her.

This past week we signed Grace up for the Summer reading program.  Once she reads so many books (or has so many read to her :) she gets a free pass to the zoo!  This week we checked out some pretty cute books, but our favorite so far is

Ella.... The Elegant Elephant.

3.  The Movie Tangled

This is Grace's FAVORITE thing right now!  Everything is Rapunzle this and Rapunzle that.  She knows all the songs to the movie and pretends to spin around with long hair.  It is a great movie if you haven't yet seen it, which you probably have.


Wish me luck, tomorrow I run in my first official race.  My sister-in-law, Kimberly and I are running a 5k and I am very excited!


* I was not paid to talk about any of these items.  I just loves these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment