Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday's Favorite's

I promise I am working on some new projects!  Hopefully next week I will finish one so I can post it :)  This week my favorites are things that make my life just a little easier as a busy mommy.

1.  The Shark Steamer
This genius product cleans & sanitizes your floor using just water!  Pour water in it, plug it in and mop to your hearts desire.

First of all, let me admit that I am a little weird when it comes to germs.  After working in an elementary school it just changed me completely.  I started washing my hands 10x more than I used to and clorox wipes were my best friend (and still are).  So, when I saw this wonderful Shark Steamer I dreamed of it for months.  Especially, because I am NOT a fan of mops (they gross me out!) and I would clean my floors on my hands and knees.  Well, After doing this through 2 pregnancies, my sweet husband surprised me with one.  I love it! If you have a Costco card they are much cheaper there, than Walmart or Target.

2.  The Moby Wrap

Two of my sister-in-laws had bought one of these wraps for their babies and they both loved theirs and so when I was expecting my 2nd baby I thought it would be great to have.  My lovely aunt Julie gave me one as a gift and  I am forever grateful because it has been FANTASTIC!  When I have to run errands I put Grace in the stroller or shopping cart and Addyson in the Moby Wrap and both are happy as clams. You can carry your baby multiple ways and it helps distribute the babies weight so your back doesn't hurt while carrying them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


* I was not paid to talk about any of these items.  I just loves these products!

1 comment:

  1. So I love your Friday Favorites and when I get settled I totally play on doing this too. I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete