Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Favorites

This week I celebrated my 28th birthday!  I cannot believe that I am 28!  I still feel 18.  Time is just flying by too quickly.  My sweet husband made me feel so special this birthday and surprised me with a couple of fun presents.  Which brings me to my first Favorite this week.....


1. Oreo Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory


Yes this cheesecake is expensive, but SO worth it for a special occasion.  Tyler and I went for the first time a couple of months ago, as our first date after having Addyson.  We got a couple of slices of Cheesecake to go so that we could share with our babysitter and the Oreo (cookies & cream)  was one that we brought home and ended up being our favorite.  So, since I am not a cake fan, Tyler got me a small cheesecake for my birthday.  It was divine!

2.  Forever 21 Jewelry

I love to accesorize with my outfits when I can.  I don't like to over do it, but just a simple bracelet or a pair of cute earrings can really brighten up an outfit.  I have found that Forever 21 has some really fun jelery that is easy on the wallet.  Don't get me wrong, it isn't the best quality but I don't really mind.  Here are some things that I recent;y got that were considered birthday presents :)














3.  My Mother's Day & Birthday present were combined this year since I got a pretty spectacluar present, which is.......

The Nikon d3100 ( a DSLR camera)


I was absolutley shocked when Tyler gave this to me!  I am just in love!  It is a smaller DSLR camera and it is more of an entry level camera, which means easier to use :)  I have been taking pictures of EVERYTHING!  Here is one from Mother's Day of me and my girls.


Happy Friday!

* I was not paid to talk about any of these items.  I just loves these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment