Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's Favorites

My new favorite summer scent....

Apricot Vanilla from Bath & Body Works

Its a soft, sweet smell and it is just yummy.  This week their semi-annual sale is going on so it is a great time to stock up on fabulous lotion and soaps.
















My Favorite Song these days....

Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift

A sweet song that makes me think of my precious girls.



My (new) Favorite Treat after a rough day....

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie  ice cream by Blue Bunny


I'm not really an ice cream fan.  But, this ice cream is too good.  I can't eat it by itself ( its just my issue with all ice cream)  but with a warm cookie (pizookie) straight out of the oven it is DIVINE!!!  You must try this ice cream!

Happy Friday!


* I was not paid to talk about any of these items.  I just loves these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment