Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nursing Cover

When I had my first baby, she was not a good eater when we were out & about.  She didn't like to be covered when I nursed her and she wouldn't eat if there was distracting noises going on around her.  She was so used to nursing in our quiet little apartment.
This time around with my second little one (that was born this past Thanksgiving day) I decided to make a nursing cover and I am SO glad I did.  It has been great!  I don't have to fight with a blanket staying up and my little one doesn't seem to mind it most of the time.
I found this tutorial and it was quick & easy to make.  I put my own little spin on it by adding ruffles.  I had plain pink fabric so it needed something extra and the ruffles did the job.  So, for all you nursing mamas out there, make one of these if you don't have one.  This would also be a great gift for an expecting mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment