Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Munchie

This is my all time favorite banana bread!  It is so easy and quick to put together and it comes out so moist and yummy!  My 2 year old can't get enough of it and loves when I make them into muffins for breakfast.

  I found this recipe off one of my FAVORITE blogs, I Heart Naptime.  Follow THIS link to check it out!

1 stick butter                              
11/3 c sugar
eggs
 1 tsp vanilla
1 c sour cream
2 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 c mashed bananas
1 c milk chocolate chips
1/2 c chopped pecans (optional - I left these out!)

Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl. Slowly add to sugar mixture. Fold in bananas, nuts, and chocolate chips.  Pour into 2 loaf pans or 2 muffin pans-or 1 of each. Bake at 325 for 1 hour in a loaf pan or 25 min in a muffin pan.

My little spin on these little yummies.....
*  I don't add the chocolate chips in when I make it because I usually make muffin for breakfast but I am sure it would be quite yummy to have chocolate chips in there!  I also like to substitute plain yogurt instead of sour cream to make them a little more figure friendly (you can't even tell...they are still very moist)!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment