Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Favorites Halloween Edition

Can I just say that it is an understatement that chocolate is a weakness of mine! When you add peanut butter to that equation, I just can't resist. (Unless, I am pregnant...I don't want anything to do with it). So, this Halloween I thought I would share my sweet tooth favorites!

1. My all time favorite chocolate.....
Resee's Peanut Butter Cups

Have you ever tried the mini ones that are for baking? (or for eating by the handfuls).....HEAVENLY!!!
Here is a recipe for homemade Resee's that are just as good as the store bought ones...maybe even better if you ask me.

2. Twix
yum, yum! I personally like the peanut butter twix (go figure), but the tractional one is yummy, too. Here is another homemade version that is quite delectable.

3. Glazed Donuts
Donuts, you ask? Well, it is a family tradition that my mother-in-law makes homemade donuts Halloween Night. They are just the best, probably the best donut I have ever had. We look forward to them every year. I don't have her recipe, but HERE is a recipe that I use when I make donuts and my hubby thinks they are great and almost compare to my mother-in-laws.

Have a great weekend!!!!


* I was not paid to talk about any of these items. I just loves these products!

1 comment:

  1. Want to know how to make those reese even better! Make brownies in a mini muffin pan (spray really good with the spray with flour) and right when they come out push a reese in them! I use the bigger mini ones but Will bought these last night and they worked too:) So good! I like them cold:)

    ReplyDelete