Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Favorites

My Beauty Essentials

I have terribly dry hands and this is the BEST inexpensive cream that seriously works.  It sits on my nightstand and I use it EVERY night before bed.
1.  Neutrogena hand cream

I don't like to toot my own horn, but one thing that I can admit that I like about myself are my eyelashes.  I have long eyelashes.  So, I love to wear a good mascara that accents them even more.  I have found a few that I really like, but I think my favorite is by

2.  Maybelline- Volum Express The Falsies- very black.  I recommend the non waterproof.



The other product that I use all the time is ....

3.  Blistex 5 star lip protection w/ SPF 30.



I love this chapstick.  It is smooth and shiny and stays on awhile.  It has a sweet, subtle taste and is very light.  I like to use before I put on lipgloss or just by itself.  I LOVE it!

Happy Friday!


* I was not paid to talk about any of these items.  I just loves these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment