Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's Munchie

I have had a busy weekend and already a busy Monday morning, So today's munchie is a quick fix dessert that I just love when I am in a bind and need something FAST!  A staple that I always have in my pantry is Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes.

I have to give credit to my friend, Emily who told me about these little bags of goodness.  She brought over some warm, out of the oven cookies one night and they were just delightful!  I asked her for the recipe and she told me they were a mix!  My favorite is the Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Peanut Butter is a close second.  Some of the other Cookie Mixes they have are Sugar Cookies, Oatmeal, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate Chip I like to stock up on them when they are $1 a piece and then I have them on hand when I am in need.  Tonight for Family Home Evening, we will be having the Peanut Butter Cookies with Resee's Mini Peanut Butter Cups mixed in....YUM!


Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY that ends tomorrow morning at 10am!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new layout.. It seems more fun, and it looks more like you. I never realized how many cookies you can get out of one bag. That's great!

    ReplyDelete