Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday's Favorites

I love reading on blogs what other people just LOVE and their must-have's!  So, I decided that I would TRY to share some of mine.  So......today my fav's are:

1. Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Spray

I have semi-wavy hair and this stuff makes it even wavier without the dreaded crunch factor.  It leaves my hair soft and flowy and curly!  Plus...it smells great (a must for me)!

2.  Better Homes & Garden Scents


These little lovelies smell great & are super cheap ($2.00) at Walmart.

3.  E.L.F Make-up

I found this make-up at Target for $1!  I know, you are probably thinking, "yuck"!  It must be cheap quality and not worth it.  Just spend the extra couple dollars for something much better.  But, I have tried their the eyeshadow and it is fun and their make-up brushes are fabulous!  It is also nice to carry around in my purse so I can keep my nice make-up at home in a safe place (where a cute little 2 year-old can't get to it).

Stay Tuned for next week......My first Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment